Madeira New Years Eve Fireworks has been classified by the Guinness Book of Records as the biggest spectacular on earth. In 2006/7 Macedos helped to get Madeira in the record books for the largest firework display in the world.
Estimated cost is well over 1 million Euros for an eight to ten minute show. Numerous cruise ships as well as boats line themselves all over the harbour to witness this great show.
This now famous pyrotechnical show draws people from all over the world. Crowds start gathering around the harbour, in boats and ships as well as from numerous viewpoints to witness this amazing show of fireworks.
The best spot to watch Madeira new years eve fireworks, is from the sea. From one of our catamarans, you get the best view of the whole synchronized show, that is happening in front and above you.
- You need to book well in advance as tickets normally get sold out weeks before the event.
- Book your places now on board of one of the three catamarans, like the “Sea Nature”, “Sea the Best” and “Sea Pleasure”.
- The price is € 120 per person and includes snacks and champagne.
- There is a bar and toilets on board.
- The boats will leave at 22h30 for a short trip out to sea and get back at 01h00 after the show.
Book now by using the link below or above and we will send you an invoice with payment instructions.