Madeira or Madeira Island is one of the favourite European destinations for tourists all over the world, in both the winter and summer months. Madeira offers a big variety of things to see and do.
Madeira Seekers will help you find all the relative information and tours that suite your needs.
- You can find loads of information on what to do and see in Funchal.
- Island Tours to all parts of the island by minibus, jeep, coach, antique vehicles, etc. is our speciality. You can join one of our full or half day, private tours or shared tours.
- Cruise ship tourists find our site particularly interesting and book a lot of private tours.
- Madeira Walks or Levada Walks is a favourite pass time on the island and walkers from all over the world have joined Madeira Seekers on these walks over and over again.
- We offer boat tours with all types of boats on a daily basis right through the year.
- If you’re looking for and adventure tour then join us on one of our canyoning trips, big game fishing or one of our Madeira dolphin swims.
- For all our clients we offer cheap airport transfers to and from Funchal airport.
- To top it all you on our site you will find useful maps, and weather information backed by our live streaming webcams. Each page with its unique photos and content.
- Our price page and booking form are easy to use and most payments are done on the day you do your trip.
- Madeira Seekers started out in 2007 and are now one of the biggest tourist organiser on Madeira island selling tours directly to tourists and travel agencies alike.
Tours in Madeira is of course the best way to get to see all that the island has to offer. There is so much to see on both the east and west side of the island that most trips offered will take up the whole day. Of course there is a whole lot of half day tours one can do. We also offer private tours for both groups and individuals.
Levada walks have become so popular on the island that you find more and more tourists are visiting Madeira on walking holidays. So take advantage of the islands mild climate and fantastic scenery to go and do one of these levada walks that are a source of never ending pleasure.
Boat Trips start off from the Marina of Funchal. You can sale out around the island and even to the neighboring Desertas islands which is a nature park. On almost all trips you get to see a variety of species of both dolphins and whales that visit these waters right around the year.
Fishing in Madeira is a lot of fun and a fantastic experience. The calm waters of the Atlantic combined with the great climate sets the ideal conditions for all types of fishing, such as big game fishing, sports fishing, bottom fishing etc.
Car hire is really popular on the island, although most first timers in Madeira, prefer Madeira tours with guides that can give them an entertaining and informative tour while they have the chance to get a good look around. With our car hire prices, what you see is what you get.
There are dozens of Madeira hotels to choose from. For first time visitors to the island we recommend that you choose a Madeira hotel in the Funchal area. The numerous Madeira hotels in Funchal, are really affordable and suite everyone’s pockets.
Our professional, efficient and recommended airport transfers are done on a daily basis by air-conditioned taxis, mini buses and coaches. We provide a door to door service from Madeira’s Funchal airport to any part of the island at any time of the day.
Funchal is a small historical city full of charm and life where locals and visitors alike enjoy socialising over a drink at the numerous cafes all over the city, watching the world go by. There is an abundance of things to see and do in Funchal.
With our new Funchal fun tours you can now do your sightseeing driving around in a selection of antique vehicles. The idea is to enjoy the drive just as much as the actual places you visit.
Madeira Fireworks displays are available during every Saturday night in June, during the Atlantic Festival and on New Years Eve, where the magical pyrotechnical show lights up the sky .